New Englanders have several big drinking days a year – St. Patricks Day, Marathon Monday, and Superbowl Sunday – especially if the Pats are playing. So make sure you have plenty of Wicked, and something to take celebration shots with, and follow our Superbowl drinking game below!
1. When the pats get a TD, shot!
2. Every time Gronk does a “Gronk Spike” take a shot and chug your drink for 3 seconds
3. Every time the camera shows Bob Kraft in the box, chug your drink for 5 seconds
*Bonus shots for Mark Wahlberg appearance
4. Every time the Eagles score, yell ‘BOO!’ and chug for 5 seconds. Option to take a shot to calm nerves
5. Whenever the camera focuses on a fan made sign degrading TB or the Pats, chug your drink for 4 seconds.
Haters gon hate
6. Every time you see TB12 scolding the bench, chug for 3 seconds!
7. If the camera gives us a glimpse of Giselle, chug for 5 seconds
8. In the rare occasion you see Bellichick smiling, take a shot. If you see him but he’s not smiling, chug for 5 seconds
9. Every time Danny “Playoff” Amendola gets a TD, 2 shots!
If When the Pats win, GO CRAZY! SHOTS! DRINKS!
It’s finally February, which means the Patriots are headed to the Superbowl yet again!
If you’re hosting/attending a party, making a signature drink is always a game changer – especially if they’re named after the Pats! Check out our easy to make drinks – and GO PATS!
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle dry red wine (Wicked Tempranillo)
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup sugar
Directions – Mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec and sugar into a pitcher. Add in the slices of lemons, oranges, limes and cherries. For the best taste, refrigerate over night. Drink up!
Gronk Spiked Rosé Spritzer
- 1 Pint Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Bottle of Rosé
- 2 Cups Soda Water
- 1/3 Cup Aperol
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
Combine wine and strawberries in pitcher and refrigerate for 3 hours. Stir in soda water, Aperol and lemon juice. Pour over ice and garnish with a lemon peel. Cheers!
Brady Blueberry Basil Margaritas
Because Tom would want you to have your fruits!
Place a quart of blueberries into a bowl and mash with sugar. Pour the mixture into the pitcher and combine a can of limeade concentrate, 2 1/2 cans of water and 2 1/4 cups of tequila. Muddle the basil and add it into the pitcher. Place the pitcher, covered, in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Serve in glasses garnished with lime and basil. Enjoy!
Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to use this photo. But anyway here’s the recipe:
Mix 1.5 oz of white rum, 1/2 oz of simple syrup and 1 oz lime juice in a shaker with ice. Strain into a chilled glass.
It wouldn’t hurt to keep a bottle or 12 of Wicked around either, for celebrations and/or anxiety attacks. Best of luck to the New England Patriots!
Another year, another playoff game for TB12 & the New England Patriots. Everyone is scrambling around these next few days to figure out their plans to watch the game. So what do you prefer? Complete silence, a rowdy bar?
For those of you throwing a party – don’t forget these awesome PATS inspired recipes that we made last year!
Game Day Snacks & Drinks