Time to stock up on bottles on bottles of your favorite sparkling wine for this New Years Eve? Which sparkling wine will you be popping?
Don’t forget to check out our favorite sparkling selections!
Cheers & Happy 2018!
How will you ring in the New Year? Have a ticket to a fancy club?
Going to dinner with that special someone?
Staying in in your PJ’s with your closest friends?
Regardless of what your plans are, the is the one evening of the year that REQUIRES some bubbly! We’ve highlighted our top sparkling wines to make it a little easier for you to decide.
Kelsey Sparkling Brut – If you know a Kelsey, you know shes just like this beautiful Sparkler… she’s exquisite, bubbly, peachy, extra fresh, a little sweet, and a real crowd pleaser!
Borgo del col Alto Prosecco – Crisp and delicate with fruity notes of banana and apple and notes of acacia flowers. Fresh and light on the palate, with balanced acidity and body. Harmonic with a pleasant dry aftertaste.
Flama d’Or Cava Brut – Intense and vivacious bubbles fill the mouth with elegant notes of green apple. Clean and crisp to the finish.
Nicolas Maillart Champagne – Golden in colour with a fine, lingering bead. Intense with notes of fruit and hazelnuts and a slight toastiness.
In case you were wondering…
Champagne – France
Prosecco – Italy
Cava – Spain
Cheers to 2018!
Everyone can argue at what the greatest Christmas movie of all time is – from Home Alone, to a Christmas Story to the Santa Clause. But, being a millennial, I am going to have to strongly push that Elf is the greatest Christmas movie of all time.
Since 2003, Elf has been a popular household movie during the holidays – and every year you watch it AT LEAST once. Now that we’re older, I decided that I needed a way to spice up my childhood favorite movie. And what better way to do that than including wine?
This Christmas season, try our Wicked ELF Drinking Game to make things a little more fun! Having a holiday party? Try this to get everything going! Staying in from the cold? Make your night at home a little more festive. Its about to be LIT!
- Every time Buddy eats something with sugar, chug for 3 seconds
- Every time Buddy mentions “snuggling” take 5 sips of your drink
- When Buddy screams “Santa!” take a shot of your choice
- The famous “smiling is my favorite” scene – make sure you put a HUGE smile on your face – before chugging your drink for 5 seconds!
- Every time Buddy’s dad rolls his eyes/gets annoyed/uncomfortable around Buddy, take a shot
- Every time Buddy bursts into song – take a shot!
- Every time Buddy gives someone a hug, take 2 sips of your drink
- Every time Buddy adds syrup to something, take a sip of your drink
- At the end of the movie when everyone realizes Buddy was serious about the whole Santa/North Pole/Elf thing, take 2 shots!