Everyone can argue at what the greatest Christmas movie of all time is – from Home Alone, to a Christmas Story to the Santa Clause. But, being a millennial, I am going to have to strongly push that Elf is the greatest Christmas movie of all time.
Since 2003, Elf has been a popular household movie during the holidays – and every year you watch it AT LEAST once. Now that we’re older, I decided that I needed a way to spice up my childhood favorite movie. And what better way to do that than including wine?
This Christmas season, try our Wicked ELF Drinking Game to make things a little more fun! Having a holiday party? Try this to get everything going! Staying in from the cold? Make your night at home a little more festive. Its about to be LIT!
- Every time Buddy eats something with sugar, chug for 3 seconds
- Every time Buddy mentions “snuggling” take 5 sips of your drink
- When Buddy screams “Santa!” take a shot of your choice
- The famous “smiling is my favorite” scene – make sure you put a HUGE smile on your face – before chugging your drink for 5 seconds!
- Every time Buddy’s dad rolls his eyes/gets annoyed/uncomfortable around Buddy, take a shot
- Every time Buddy bursts into song – take a shot!
- Every time Buddy gives someone a hug, take 2 sips of your drink
- Every time Buddy adds syrup to something, take a sip of your drink
- At the end of the movie when everyone realizes Buddy was serious about the whole Santa/North Pole/Elf thing, take 2 shots!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Cheer, christmas, Drinking, drinking game, Elf, Family, Holidays, Smiling, Wine. Bookmark the permalink.