Poptail Treats:Tasty [Boozy] Adult Desserts
OK fine. We aren’t kids anymore but “boozy popsicles” are the new ‘cocktail’ dessert of the summer and we want you to try one of our favs using our Wicked Bold Cabernet Sauvignon.
Check out the deets below!
Blueberry Cabernet Cheesecake Popsicle: Recipe makes eight 2 ¼ oz. Popsicles
||Simple Syrup Ingredients
|1 pint of blueberries (about 2 cups)
½ cup Wicked Cabernet Sauvignon
1/4 cup simple syrup (see second recipe that follows)
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons of sugar
¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
|½ cup water
½ cup sugar
|Instructions to prepare separate ingredients:
- Put blueberries, wine and simple syrup in a blender/food processor and puree then set aside.
- Place softened cream cheese into a bowl and beat until light and fluffy then set aside.
- Now place the heavy cream into a cold bowl with sugar and, using a hand beater or whisk, beat until soft peaks form. Fold in beaten cream cheese.
- Portion out ¼ cup of cream cheese mixture into a separate bowl, add in graham cracker crumbs and whisk to combine.
- Place each mixture into separate plastic bags and cut off a corner to create a small opening.
|Instruction for Assembly:
- Pour 2 tablespoons of blueberry and wine mixture into each poptail well. Squeeze a tablespoon of cheesecake mixture on top of blueberry layer. Squeeze a small dollop, about a teaspoon, of graham cracker mixture on top of cheesecake mixture. Continue layering and repeating until top of each well is reached.
- Cover top of poptail form with foil and cut a tiny hole in the center of each well. Place poptail stick through the hole.
- Place in freezer until frozen. To release poptail, run hot water over outside of mold for 2-3 seconds
|Instructions for simple syrup:
- Place water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat and stir until sugar dissolves. Cool before using.
This entry was posted in Recipes
and tagged Adult Dessert
, Global Wine Inc.
, Poptail Treats
, Wicked Wines
. Bookmark the permalink