We’re all happy when the Sox are in first place – and what better way to celebrate that by rubbing it right in the faces of the Bronx Bombers?
The Red Sox – Yankees rivalry is one of Boston’s most cherished past times – and this weekend we have three games to look forward to.
We know you’ll be drinking heavily, especially since it’s the Yankees, and it’s the weekend, so we’ve created a drinking game for you!
You’ll need your drink of choice – we recommend Sam Adams, bc #Boston, or Wicked Rosé because one time we met Jason Varitek’s wife and she really liked it.
You’ll also need something to take shots with, Fireball, Tequila, Vodka? IDK just have something chilled and on deck and ready to go.
Here’s how to play:
- Every time the Red Sox get a base hit – drink for one second
- Every time the Red Sox get a double – drink for two seconds
- Every time the Red Sox get a triple – drink for three seconds
- Every time the Red Sox get a HOME RUN – SHOT!
- Every time we catch an out in the outfield – drink for one second
- Every time we get a Yankee out on the base, drink for two seconds
- Every foul ball hit by the Yankees – drink for three seconds
- Every Yankee we strike out – SHOT
- Chug for 5 seconds after “Take me Out to the Ballgame” is over
- If the Red Sox win – SHOT!
- If the Red Sox lose……….two shots 🙁
GO SOX! #YankeesSuck
This entry was posted in Boston and tagged Beer, Boston, drinking game, Fenway, First Place, Red Sox, Rosé, Sam Adams, Shots, Wicked Wine, Yankees. Bookmark the permalink.