The 89th Academy Awards are this Sunday, February 26th at 8:30 PM, but I know you’ll be glued to the TV before then watching the red carpet waiting to see what Jennifer Lawrence is wearing. Watching the Oscars can always be a fun activity – the glamour, the humor, the excitement. Let’s make it a little more fun this year for those of us watching at home in our sweats. I present to you: The 2017 Oscars Official Drinking Game brought to you by Wicked Wines.
It’s very simple. Just read the list below, and drink up!
- Take a sip of your drink every time La La Land is mentioned. This alone should have you buzzing within the first 10 minutes.
- Chug your drink for 5 seconds every time the camera focuses on Denzel for a little too long.
- Every time Casey Affleck is shown stroking his beard, take 2 sips of your drink, then a shot of your choice. Thanks, Casey.
- Have everyone in the room write down on a piece of paper who they think will win Best Actress. When the winner is announced, all of the people who thought wrong must take a shot followed by 5 seconds of chugging. Winners, sip as you please.
- Will Meryl Streep make another empowering speech, as she did at the Golden Globes? If so, 2 shots. You go girl!
- Every time the camera shows Ryan Gosling with a confused look on his face, Chug for 10 seconds.
- If host Jimmy Kimmel somehow incorporates his famous “Mean Tweets” into the show, chug for 5, shot, and chug for another 5.
- Every time you see Emma Stone laughing, chug for 5.
- If Jackie wins anything, chug for 10 seconds, Jackie O would want you to.
- Every time our President tweets during the show, take a shot!
Sorry, this is going to get you very drunk.
Suggested Viewing Wines:
- Wicked Cabernet
- Wicked Sauvignon Blanc
- Wicked Rosé
Enjoy the show!
This entry was posted in Lifestyle and tagged academy awards, drinking game, oscars, Wicked Wine. Bookmark the permalink.